Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Great Expedition Part 3

Hey everyone! The next part of TGE is UP!:D
Cerise climbed up and onto EverAfterShelf. Three other EAH dolls stood there.
A very pink Ever After High doll came over to Chelsea and Cerise.
"Who is this?! She is a Barbie!! You know we can't have Barbie's here! You know the story!" She whispered harshly.
The pink Ever After High doll grabbed out a huge cellphone and called Alice.
"She said that she'll be here tomorrow morning. You will have to stay here for the night," A new doll came up and said.
Chelsea silently walked over to where they said that she'd have to stay. There Elsa sat.
"Come child, sleep." Elsa cradled Chelsea.
The next morning-
"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY SISTER!?" Alice cried out.
Heidi ran over to Chelsea and took her.
"I didn't take her!! I saved her!!" Cerise shouted back.
"Just stay away from us!" Alice replied.
"Ditto!" Cerise agreed and turned away.
Alice clapped and they were back at BarbieCorner.
"Why do we hate the Ever Afters?" Chelsea asked quietly.
"Because they are another type of doll that Emma has to spend time with. It's just a competition for time, and also, they just have never trusted us," Alice responded.
Chelsea ripped herself from Heidi and ran off. 
I'm going to find the truth if it kills me. Chelsea thought.
------------------------------------------------
That's it for Part 3! I hope your liking the series!!:)
                       -Emma-

6 comments:

  1. This is great! :} Can't wait for the next part!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you had an about my dolls page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have one on this blog yet, but if you want to get to know my dolls better you can check out my old blog wack-a-doodle-doos.blogspot.com! I have a page there about them!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete