Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Great Expedition Part 1

Hey everyone! So sorry that this is coming late- AGAIN! I swear everything that is happening to me is happening from 1-4!;)
Chelsea sat on the corner of BarbieCorner. 
"I can not believe that we have to stay in BarbieCorner! Ugh! I wish that we had more room!" A Barbie complained.
"We can barely move!" Peyton agreed.
"And when we try to sleep it's even more hectic!" Scarlet added and lied down.
Everybody followed her lead and lay down. There was no room.
Chelsea stood up, burning with passion.
"I WILL GO ON AN EXPEDITION TO FIND US A NEW LAND!"
"What do you think, Alice?" Chelsea consulted her sister.
"Yeah, sure whatever."
"If you're going to do this, you're going to need a jacket. It's cold out there in Emma'sRoomTopia," Hans said.
"Take my jacket," Hans suggested.
Chelsea tried on the jacket but it was way too big. 
"Take mine, and I'll have Prince Hans's," Heidi said and grabbed Prince Hans's jacket and gave Chelsea her sweater.
"Good luck!" 
Chelsea set off into the night, into the deep void of Emma'sRoomTopia. Few had ever gone past their own specific places without Emma taking them there. The Ever After High's lived on their shelf, also known as EverAfterShelf. The American Girl's and Adam lived in the big storage units, AKA AmericanGirlUnit, and the Barbie's had their uncomfortable corner. The POP's also lived on EverAfterShelf as well as Elsa and her humble helper Kringle Flurry, the only Vinylmation!;)
"Woah, this is where the Dark Dog lives, Emma's dog!" Chelsea awed. 
To avoid being eaten, Chelsea scrambled up the bars.
Chelsea hopped onto the crate and soon realized that she was exhausted!
She climbed onto another knickknack and fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------
That's all for today! Tune in tomorrow for the next part!:)
                       -Emma-

7 comments:

  1. LOL, this is very creative! XD Can't wait for the next part! ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee!! I'm so excited for this series! I think it's going to be great! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping it's going to be great!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see the next part! I wonder what my toys do when I'm gone...
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm....who knows? They might have secret dance parties!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete