Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Elizabeth's Autumn Photoshoot

Hey everyone! I know that everybody is so excited for Christmas (me especially!) but it's still autumn so I decided I'd make another autumn-y post! Jaclynn have me a poncho set that I've been loving forever and so I had to take a photoshoot of one of my dolls in it! Elizabeth was the doll for the job!:)
I love her coloring with the poncho!:)
I tried to curl her hair but it didn't turn out well. She just has very straight hair!;)
I seriously adore her in the poncho!
Elizabeth is so beautiful!
I can't even explain how much I love this photoshoot!
The poncho is do pretty! I love how it's yellows but then there is a pop of pink here and there.:)
She rocks it!:)
At Agimagination she made a post about some sort of lines that draw your eyes towards the subject, and so I tried it out.:)
I really love this picture!!:)
I love how you can see the trees!:)

Elizabeth just looks too cute!:)
Adorable little shoes!;)
I really like this picture! I don't exactly know how to explain it, but it's just gorgeous!:)
I let the sun shine through!:)
I didn't even notice that this picture focused on the back as I took it. It's cool in a way.:)
Lizzie is so pretty!:)
------------------------------------------------
                      -Emma-
  Are you excited for Christmas?

6 comments:

  1. So excited for Christmas and the new year! That set is so beautiful of Elizabeth! I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you! I think so!:) That's cool!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth looks so pretty in those colors! I'm glad you like it so much! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos, and the poncho is very cute on Elizabeth. I think the colors go great. :)

    ReplyDelete