Friday, January 2, 2015

Eden Part 5

"That was so difficult!" Sophie said and plopped down on the couch.
"I think Adam liked them more than I did!" Eden laughed.
"Oh, hey, Zarina," Sophie greeted.
"Who's she?" Zarina questioned.
"I've never seen such a small person," Eden breathed.
"We mix all the doll kind here," Sophie replied.
"Yeah! And if you're staying here you're going to have to get used to it!" Zarina challenged. 
"Well don't worry, I'm not," Eden sighed.
"Well, I'm gonna go bug Molly," Zarina decided and flew off.
Sophie and Eden say in silence for awhile.
"I guess I forgot that you're going to have to go," Sophie admitted.
"Goodnight," Sophie said sadly.
------------------------------------------------
                     -Emma-

14 comments:

  1. Aren't you keeping Eden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a post of what Grace stuff you bought? It's so cool you bought her too and her baking outfit! Also, I read all your posts, I just don't always comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to post the next part right NOW!! LOLOL! JK :P I just really wanna know how this is going to end!! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL! YAY! I thought you already knew!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Well, I know, but I wanna see like how you do it, LOLOL! :P
      ~Jaclynn~

      Delete
  4. :( My guess is she's going to decide to stay with them. Adam's going to just love another sister! (Very sarcastic.) Toby feels quite outnumbered sometimes, but some of his sisters enjoy the same things he does, so he doesn't mind so much.

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I guess you'll find out...;) LOL! Yeah, Adam only really likes Sloan.XP
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. Random question. Do you still have bangs like in your profile pic, or did you grow them out?

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I'm trying to grow them out so I won't have bangs anymore.;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Cool! I had bangs for a while, but I grew mine out, then I had them cut at my cheekbones, but I really didn't like them, because I have crazy, wavy, frizzy hair. So I grew them back out and am now growing my hair to my waist. I might wind up cutting it if it's too much work, but I wouldn't cut it super short. I like my hair longer. :)

      -Morgan

      Delete
  6. Should I get Grace? I am really torn because I have 6 dolls, but she is SO pretty! I have 2 Gotys already but I want to know if it is worth it to get Grace. I love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! YES! YES! Get her! Oh my goodness! One of my favorite dolls that I have ever gotten! She is absolutely gorgeous in every way! I do not have a single thing I don't like about her! She is so worth it! LOL! I have around 12 dolls now, I think that you definitely should get her!:D Thanks so much! I'm gonna have another post up today!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete