Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bonus Picture From Sadie's Hope

Hey everyone! When I was taking pictures for the first episode of Sadie's Hope, I took an extra photo that I really love! It wasn't for the story, so that's why it wasn't included.:)
I edited it and I really like it!:) I think it looks really cool with the sunset and the white line from the airplane smoke or whatever you call that!;)
 
So, that's it for today! I made a post on Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls, so go check that out for more posts of mine!:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Emma-


7 comments:

  1. That is an awesome picture!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! I love that photo :D
    Anyways, I watched the Q&A video on Jaclynn's blog (the one with the favorite desserts ;)) and loved it! I wanted to do a BFF Q&A video with my two best friends and wanted to ask y'all before I did it (I can totally put y'all's names and credits in the video, which will be posted on YouTube and my blog). I asked Jaclynn, but I think she is SUPER busy with crocheting outfits for her craft fair? I think coming up so she hasn't seen/approved my comment on her blog yet.

    Let me know ASAP so I can ask my blog commenters for any questions before I make the video soon :D

    Thanks for reading and once again love the photo! Keep up the awesome blogging :-)

    ~Madi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Madison!:) I'm so glad you liked our video! Jaclynn and I both say that it's fine for you to do your Q and A video with your friend! Thank you so much for asking!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Thanks a bunch! I can't wait to do it! :D
      You're welcome, I know if I did something I'd definitely want somebody to ask before they did it too! :-)
      ~Madison~

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty picture. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture! When are you going to post the next part of sadies hope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sorry it's taking so long, Jaclynn and I need to get together so I can borrow one of her dolls.;)
      -Emma-

      Delete