Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Little Ponies- Unicorn Power!;)

Hi girls! I just want you to know that I won't be posting tomorrow, there may be a post in two days, but I'm not sure. Also, I'm sick so I would appreciate if y'all could pray for me, that I would get better soon.:)
ANYHOO... I got an idea today! I don't know about you guys, but I love the show My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic, but I do! I used to collect the figurines, but then one day- I had all of the ones I wanted, so now I don't collect them or play with them, but occasionally I get them down and look at them or do whatever with them. But I was thinking about this one blog I like called Never Grow Up (I'm sorry, I don't  know the link, sorry!) and she takes pictures of these cute little things called Zelfs(I think that's what they are called) and I got inspiration to take pictures of my My Little Ponies! So, here are the pictures I took.:)

Unicorn Power!:)
I love this picture of Rarity!:)


I also love this photo of Sunset Shimmer!:)
And this one! Surprisingly, they are really photogenic!:)
I like this one! I wanted to get a picture of Rarity on this table too, but she said, "Absolutely not! Look at all that dirt!"
A group photo!:)



Oh gosh, I love the color of her eyes!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I thought I had all of the ones in the Main 6 (Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, etc) but I'm missing Rainbow Dash! I was planning on taking pictures of all of the Main 6, but I couldn't find Rainbow Dash...hm?:)
-Emma-
Would you like more pictures of my collection?:)


4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!! Fantastic post!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I used to be a big fan of My Little Ponies!
    I nominated you for the Good Friend Blog Award! See my blog for more info :)
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, those ponies are so darn cute! I used to love them :) They are really photogenic, and I love the pictures of them in the grass! I'd love to see more of your collection! Get well soon...

    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please! I would love to see more of your ponies! Also, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete