Wednesday, March 4, 2015

TAUT - Remember Me? Part 5

Hey everyone! The new part of TAUT is up!:)
"I feel bad for leaving Daisy all alone. What if she was attacked?" Hayden worried.
"I have her my phone, she'll be fine," Dmitri explained for the fifteenth time.
"Guys, we have to pick up the pace! We're way behind!" Logan reminded everybody.
The group began to walk faster and faster till they were jogging.
"Turn left," Dmitri guided when they came to a fork in the path.
"I can't go on anymore," Chris panted, she was built for intelligence, not strength.
"Chris, I'm sorry, but we have to keep going," Logan said and handed her wattle bottle. Chris accepted the bottle and drank.
"We just have a few more miles to go," Dmitri added.
"Yes, I know. But we've been running for hours! I have to rest," Chris replied and dropped her head.
"Chris! The plane is going to be passing over our heads in an hour! We have to keep running!" Dmitri cried, exasperated, "I'm the leader! WE NEED TO KEEP MOVING!"
"Then go without me," Chris replied.
"WE NEED YOU TO STOP THE PLANE!" Dmitri yelled, getting angrier every moment.
"Then you'll just have to wait!" Chris said and sat down on a rock.
"AN HOUR, CHRIS! AN HOUR! WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO REST!!!" Dmitri cried at the top of her lungs, then went quite, "I-I I'm sorry, I'm not myself."
"No, you're right, we need to get to the plane, I'm sorry too. I'm nervous for Daisy," Chris admitted.
Dmitri smiled weakly, "it'll be fine, she'll be fine."
Chris stood up, "hopefully...I'm ready now."
The remaining four walked quickly to the place in silence. 
Dmitri's thoughts were swimming, this is a whole lot of pressure. If they didn't stop ARGO now, then they may never be able to get another chance of finding the plane and then everything would be ruined.
"We can't miss our chance, guys, we have to go faster!" Dmitri pushed the others along.
The air changed,there was a disturbance in the air.
"He's early," Dmitri breathed.
------------------------------------------------
                        -Emma-

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Emma! You have been nominated for the Liebster Award on my blog!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allie! I appreciate you nominating me!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Interesting........;)
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete