Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sloan Is Ready

Hey everyone! Sloan is super excited for summer and she thought that she'd show you her pictures of a photoshoot that I took. Take it away Sloan!:)
Hey! It's Sloan here, okay, so Emma took these pictures of me and I edited them to look super summer-y. You may be wondering what's up with the title. It's called that because I am ready for summer! Who's with me?!:)
I was just looking through my pictures before I decided to edit them, so most of the edited pictures are a bit down farther.:)
Ew! My nostrils look so huge... I'm a bit embarrassed...;)
I found the first sign of spring! A dandelion! Isn't it pretty?
It's all ready for summer!:)

I think around here is when I started editing my pictures to look super bright. (which I love:D)
Wait, no. It's just a few more pictures down....
One more....
And now, my edited pictures!:)
Doesn't my hair look all firy??

It doesn't even look like my hair color!:D
Okay, you may be thinking- she's wearing her Chris costume! (If you don't know who Chris is look for my TAUT series;D) And you are right! I am wearing my TAUT costume!
I hope all of you are liking TAUT, all of us (Emma included) have worked really hard on it, and we are getting really nice comments, so we think you guys like it.:)
I really love my character, Chris. We (the cast) have been reading mom's stories for after this one and I'm so excited! 
I love playing a smart person because I'm not a genius in real life so it's nice to be someone you aren't.:)
Talking about geniuses, Sophie is super smart! It must be that photographic memory of hers, she seriously remembers everything, it's been fun getting to know her and I feel like she's been here with us forever, but she's only been here a few months!
But, back to TAUT, we have to take more pictures for the next episode so that will probably take a while. Buuuut.....
Inspired from Jaclynn, Emma is going to interview us about our characters!:) That may be up today or tomorrow.:D So if you have any questions and if they are sent in today they might show up in our interview!!!:)
I'm excited to be interviewed, I feel special when that happens.:D
Oh my gosh! How many pictures of me did Emma take?! I'll make this into a two parter then. I'll post the next part tomorrow!:) Oh, and don't forget to ask any questions you might have about TAUT, like any spoilers about what the next ones will be about (there's no way you'll answer that!) or what's gonna happen in this story (never going to happen) or how long the series is going to be (I'll actually let you answer that!;)) etc! Emma is so secretive!;)
           -Sloan without an e-


11 comments:

  1. I love her hair color in the edited photos!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah! I like my hair color too!:) Editing pictures is so much fun!:)
      -Sloan without an e-

      Delete
  2. I love the edits! Sloan's hair is so firey. I love to do that with my #33 lilly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Gwen! Oh! I've seen Lilly! She's so pretty! (And I'm not just saying that because she looks so much like myself ;D)
      -Sloan without an e-

      Delete
  3. Sloan looks so cute and I love the edits!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture!!!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morgan (Sloan really likes it too;))! I like your new profile picture! It's really pretty!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It's one of my new doll, Georgie! Sloans hair looks close to Georgie's color in the edited photos. :) The hair color is why I got MyAG61. She's so pretty!

      -Morgan

      Delete