Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 4

Hi everyone! Day 4 is Ten Songs I Love Right Now!:)
 
 
1. The Coldest Heart by The Classic Crime
 
2. Light On by David Cook
 
3. Already Over by Red
 
4. Livin' On a Prayer by Bon Jovi
 
5. Let The Little Lady Talk by Capital Lights
 
6. Plastic People by Casting Crowns
 
7. While You Were Sleeping by Casting Crowns
 
8. One Of Us from the Lion King 2
 
9. Drama Queen by Family Force 5
 
10. Keys To The Kingdom by Group 1 Crew
 
***
 
So, yeah. I've been listening to a lot of rock music lately. LOL! I like to let out my hard coreness sometimes.XD Well, anyhoooooooo.... I have a photostory coming up soon, so check back soon!:D
-Emma-

1 comment:

  1. Wait a second - you listen to Family Force 5?!! I used to be so obsessed with them!! Me and Jordan would always dance around like crazy to their song, Dance or Die LOLOL!
    "He is not ooooone of us! He has never been ooooone of us! He is not paaaart of us! NOOOOT OURRRR KIIIIIIND!!!!!" See what you did to me, Cookie? Now One Of Us is in my head, too, along with some Family Force 5 songs! LOLOL! Wow, I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm a little hyper right now I guess... Or maybe just tired! XD
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete