Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Darling Doll Blog Award

Hey everyone! I got nominated for the The Darling Doll Blog Award from Jana Steinborn! Thanks so much! She has such a great blog check it out if you haven't already, Here's her link- The Dolly District

Her questions-
1. What's the best thing about being a blogger?
I really love having a way to play with my dolls without having to play with them. I also love being able to talk with everyone and see what's up in their doll lives even though I could do that without being a blogger.;)
2. What doll looks most like you?
Isabelle is my twin, even though in my profile picture I look like I have reddish brown hair, my hair is actually blonde.:)
3. Boots or flip flops?
Boots, boots, boots!
4. Who (or what) inspired you to create your blog?
Ummmm....probably Jaclynn, she really is the one who got me back into dolls.:)
5. What's your favorite current doll?
Eden! She's so gorgeous, but Sophie is also my favorite!:)

Thanks so much for nominating me!!:)

I nominate-

Agdollsandfun
Amazinglyadollable
Americangirlchick
Americangirlplace1234
Thefellowshipofthedolls

Questions-
1. What is your favorite hair and eye combo for dolls?
2. If you could make a boy doll, what would he look like?
3. If you could make a custom dog, what would it look like?
4. Do you have any plans for a photostory series?
5. If you could only get one more doll EVER, which one would it be?

                       -Emma-        


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!!! Thanks sooo much for nominating me! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're welcome! Your blog is awesome!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. It was really fun seeing your answers! Thanks SO much for saying that about my blog! That was really nice of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me, Emma! You're so sweet!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog's great, and you totally deserve it!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I love your blog, too! :D

      -Morgan

      Delete