Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ice Cold and Christmas Light Bokeh

Hi everyone!
I tried taking some pictures two nights ago by a window, but the pictures didn't turn out. But, I am going to show you these two pictures-
I messed around with the filters and such with this one to make it look really icy and foggy. I think it looks kind of cool albeit grainy!;P
Then this one had little Christmas light bokeh, so how could I not post that?;)
***
I know that this post was pretty lame...Sorry! LOL! But it's better than nothing right?;)
Oh! And now I have my new and special Christmas sign-off that will be used for comments and my posts!;)
{Merry Christmas}
~Emma~
Do you have any tips for getting bigger bokeh in my photos? And if not, are you excited for Christmas? Have you decorated yet?:D
Fun Thing You Didn't Know About These Pictures-
Caroline wasn't wearing pants!;D LOL!


4 comments:

  1. LOL! You make me laugh! Hehe!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty! My family has decorated for Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting very excited for Christmas! I've decorated my room by hanging snowflakes from the ceiling. :)
    I'm certainly not an expert on bokeh, but the way I've gotten bokeh in the past, is zooming in on the subject and then moving farther away from the subject. Basically, I think this works because by zooming, the camera blurs the background more, causing the bokeh to become larger. I hope this made sense! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Caroline! ;)

    The first picture is really pretty.

    ~Ms. AGdoll

    ReplyDelete