Sunday, June 18, 2017

Eating Healthy - A Photostory

Hi everyone!!
Long time no see. A little while ago I got an idea for a photostory, then yesterday- I ACTUALLY TOOK THE PICTURES FOR IT!
Yay motivation!!
So, let's get started! :D
 
Emerson sat at the table, a thoughtful look on her face. She wrote down a list of accomplishments she was determined to accomplish then stared at the last one.
Get fit.
Em jumped up from her chair.
"I am GOING to get fit! And start now!" she cried. She grinned, feeling good about her lack of procrastination.

"Emmy!" Saige burst into the room, wrapped in a temptingly soft blanket. "I just took the best nap of my life. You need to try this blanket. It. Is. Heaven."
Emerson eyed the blanket. "No. I-I..."

She plopped to the ground. "I am going to work out instead!"
Saige stared blankly.

Emerson's abs burned as she attempted to pull herself up.
"UGGH!!!!"'
 
"Um, um..." She panted for breath. "I think I'll actually just, um, stretch. Yeah."

Reaching for her feet, Emerson felt something in her back pull. She grimaced and stood up.

"You know, I think I'll just eat well today," she said, looking at Saige.
Saige blinked. "Um...okayyyy." She slowly backed away, blanket dragging behind her.

As the day progressed, Emerson's stomach growled. She scoured the kitchen for something healthy. She found a carrot.
Grimacing, she bit the carrot.

Her taste buds rejected it, and her face bunched up.
"ACK!" Everything inside her fought to not spit it out, and she finally managed to swallow it.

The taste still stuck in her mouth, Emerson scowled at the carrot, but not before Cecile bounced up to her. With a grin as large as it could be, Cecile shouted, "Jess just brought home DONUTS!!! And there are donut holes, your favorite, Em!!!"
Emerson stared. "I AM TRYING TO EAT HEALTHY! I CAN'T HAVE DONUTS!"

"Oh..." Cecile whispered, eyes wide. She laughed nervously. "Never mind then..." She turned on her heel and ran out.
Grumbling, Emerson chewed on her carrot.

Four more excruciating hours passed, and Emerson felt like she was nearly ready to explode. Her mind only repeated the phrase, I need sugar. I need sugar.
Molly walked in on Emerson's desperate state, hiding something behind her back.

Emerson propped herself up, and Molly began to speak.
"You wanna see something, Em?"
"Sure," she replied. At least this would be something to do and keep her mind off of the lack of sugar in her system.

Molly brought out a tub of sugar from behind her back. Emerson's mouth watered.
"WATCH ME GUZZLE THIS!!"

"Um-" Emerson began, but was cut off when Molly unscrewed the cap on the sugar container. She brought it to her lips. Emerson watched as she swallowed nearly half the tub of sugar.

Molly dropped the container.
"Are you okay?" Emerson asked. Molly's eye twitched.
"I HEAR COLORS!!!!" She yelled.

A moment later, Molly's face twisted in pain, and she doubled over. "I'm gonna throw up."
She raced out of the room, face green.
"Wow," Emerson said.

Once the Molly issue died down, Emerson went back to being desperate and sad. Then finally, finally, a salad later, the day was over and she had successfully eaten well. Her mind spun with the fact that she still had a long way to go.

Eden walked into the room, a smile on her face.
"Congratulations on eating healthy all day, Em!" she said.
"Thanks!" Emerson replied.

Eden brought something out from behind her.
"To celebrate, I made home-made ice cream!"

Emerson fell to the ground.
"AAAAGHHHHH!!!!"
 
***
 
Thank you for reading! I hope you liked the post! I have been in similar situations like Emerson when I am trying to eat healthy and it is soooo hard. Thankfully, I don't have a ton of sisters being all crazy. ;D
-Emma-
What dessert could you not live without?
 


18 comments:

  1. This was so cute! I think Emerson did GREAT! She does have some crazy sisters.
    "I CAN HEAR COLORS!" LOL, Molly is something else.

    I couldn't live without.....CHOCOLATE!

    I'm reminded of an incident with chocolate now.

    OK Anyways, I always enjoy your posts! I'm glad you still get motivation to post every now and then.

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Diamond! Your comment made me so happy! :D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. HAHA! Fun photostory! :-D
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHA! Poor Emerson. XD Loved this, Emma!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HEAR COLORS!
    XD
    This was possible the best photo story I've ever read. :D XD
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE.
    hee hee! oh Emerson. XD
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, probably chocolate chip cookies! ><
    I_I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Poor Emerson... My favorite dessert? ICE CREAM. *wild screaming* XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen anything more relatable! So true! I love brownies.
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mira! ;) BROWNIEESSS! YES!!
      -Emma-

      Delete