Sunday, June 25, 2017

Summer Has Come - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!
Here where I live, the thermometer (ha, who uses one of those anymore? I mean weather app) reads 104 degrees. So, summer has officially gotten here.
I hate it. O.o

But I went out a couple of days ago and got some really cute pictures of Isabelle, trying a new technique out with my reflector. I haven't mastered it yet, but I definitely have a feeling it will help improve my pictures during the afternoon with a bit of practice!! :D




^ I love this picture!! Doesn't Isabelle look adorable in the skater outfit? :D ^




***
I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Since it is so hot today, Faye is inspired to make a summer-y post. So hopefully she'll finish that in the next few days for you guys. ;) If not, I have another photoshoot of Sophie. Cuz you know Faye...she can procrastinate... XD
-Emma-
What's your favorite thing about the summer? I like the beach...;)

4 comments:

  1. uhg, 104? *winces*
    it's been 80+ IN THE HOUSE. I've been trying not to melt all over the sofa.
    but cute pictures! Isabelle looks adorable. :)
    ooooh, a Faye post? can't wait! :D
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I love her outfit. :) Also wow, 104 degrees?! Where I live it's only about 80 😹

    My favorite thing about summer is definitely ice cream XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first picture! My favorite thing about summer is swimming :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures!
    Can't wait for the Faye post!

    ReplyDelete