Friday, April 24, 2015

One more Award!

Hey guys! Thank you guys who nominated me! I appreciate it so much!:)
I was nominated by Clara! Thank you!:)
Her questions are-
1. Green or pink?
Pink!:)
2. Light-haired dolls or dark-haired dolls?
Hmmm...it all depends on the doll!:)
3. Do you play an instrument?
I can play piano.:)
4. Indoors or outdoors?
Well....outdoors.:)
5. Dogs or cats?
Dogs!:)
 
Thank you for nominating me! I've already nominated a ton of people, so if you want the award, I would love it if you would take it!:) Here are my questions-
Books or movies?
Cinnamon rolls or pancakes?
Fire or ice powers?
Cinderella or Snow White?
What's your favorite kind of post?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Emma-
 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think that I'm going to take a break from award posts at the moment, but I still really appreciate you nominating!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers, Emma!

    ReplyDelete