Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day 12 and 13

Hi everyone! I have a photoshoot and two or three photostories to post, but I didn't feel like uploading all of the pictures tonight, so you'll have to bear a post with no pictures. So sad.;)
 
Day 12-
Proudest Moment-
 
Hm, I feel like all of my proudest moments are all just little proud moments sprinkled throughout my life.;)  So I'll list a couple-
 
When people say that I am a great artist and that I'll work for Disney someday. Those comments make me feel so good and encouraged!:D
 
When I sold a lot of my drawings at a local craft fair! That was such a cool experience and I loved that so many people liked my drawings enough to BUY them!:)
 
When Jaclynn and everyone loved my TAUT series and was freaking out. That is a sure way to brighten my day.:D
 
And that's mainly it!
 
Day 13-
Meaning behind blog name-
 
*clears throat*
*clears throat again*
Well. A long, long time ago in a faraway land, there lived two girls, they were best friends and were so crazy and just so fun that one of the girls said to her BFF- We should make a blog about our lives!
So they did.
They named it Wack-A-Doodle-Doos because they were just as the title stated. They were absolutely crazy and they began posting about their lives and about themselves, but one of the best friends didn't post as often as the other and soon didn't post at all...She no longer was a blogger on that blog and the left over best friend continued posting on her lonely blog, without her best friend. The posts slowly turned away from her life and as her interest grew for dolls, so grew the numbers of posts concerning them. Soon afterwards, she realized that, in this doll blogging world, her name for her blog didn't say anything about dolls! She debated between changing her blog name or getting a whole new blog completely.
She thought it best to change her blog completely, and so she did. She named her blog Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls. It wasn't her and her old friend's blog anymore, but that didn't make her and her own dolls any less crazy. The name was perfect and she hasn't regretted it once.
 
Wow. Okay! Yes! 'Tis my story! Oh, and that old best friend was not Jaclynn FYI!;)
 
That's it!
 
Ta Ta!
 
Bye!
-Emma-

No comments:

Post a Comment