Monday, May 9, 2016

Colt - A Random Photoshoot of a Cute Toy Pony ;)

Hi everyone!:)
I saw one of my toy ponies in my room and I very randomly decided I want to take pictures of it.XD So, here are the photos I took.:)




***
Isn't he cute?;) I've always liked him even if he is sort of banged up.:)
I hope you liked the pictures. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've just been really busy and haven't been able to take as many pictures outside because there are SO MANY tiny bugs everywhere.
*shivers*
Until they're gone, I won't be able to take as many photoshoots and stuff, so there's that.;)
Well...bye!XD
-Emma-
What would you name the pony?


8 comments:

  1. Aw, he's so cute!! I LOVE the last picture. :)
    I would name him Greyfell, Ebony, or Jinx. :D

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Clara! Oh, I love the name Greyfell for him!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I would name him Hero, or Zeb. He is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! m=Maybe...Starfall? He's a cutie! Great pics, Emma!

    <3 maplelea <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Starfall is such a cute name! Thank you!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. so cute! I love horses...what type of horse is he (Or she)?

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) He is (I think) one of the Breyer horses...I'm not sure though!:) If you meant what horse he is (like palomino, pinto, paint, etcetera), I have no idea!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete