Friday, February 26, 2016

Coronation Elsa Vinylmation Indoor Photoshoot

Say that post title three times fast!XD
Hi everyone!
Today, my best friend, Jaclynn, got me the Coronation Elsa Vinylmation! Well, I paid for it, but if she hadn't gotten it in the first place, I wouldn't have been able to get it.;)
Anyway, she is SO cute! I love her nose and her outfit and face and oh my goodness!!
As soon as I got her, I took pictures!;)
 
See? Isn't she adorable? Although she's the common, she's an amazing vinyl!:D 

"Let it go! Let it go!" 

"The cold never bothered me anyway!" 
"Here I stand in the light of day!" 



***
I didn't realize I took so many pictures that correlated with the lyrics.;D
Elsa is taking her spot with Kringle Flurry, my snow vinylmation, since they seem to match.;)
-Emma-
Do you prefer Elsa's cornoration (Yes, I meant to spell it that way.XD) dress or her ice dress better? I have a really hard time deciding, but I think I like the ice dress better....maybe?XD
Bonus Picture-

I kind of got "creative" and tried messing around with my fingers on the lens. This was the result.;) Can't tell if it's interesting or weird.XD


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, she's really cute! I <3 that last picture. :)

    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I love her freckles and the detail of her hair and dress. :)
    <3 , IrishAG

    ReplyDelete