Monday, November 30, 2015

Frozen Fever Elsa Dress - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!
Elizabeth got to dress up and be a model of Queen Elsa in Frozen Fever for a craft fair! If you go to Jaclynn's blog then you know she makes amazing crocheted outfits for her dolls (usually Disney princesses or characters!:)) and she needed a model for her Fever Elsa dress. I offered Elizabeth and I couldn't help taking pictures of her at the fair all dressed up! I hope you enjoy the pictures and maybe if you like the dress enough, you should go buy one on her Etsy shop!:)


A full shot of the beautiful dress!:)

The cape is so pretty and the green color is just beautiful. I think I have found a new love in green recently.;) 


It's such a pretty dress and I had such a good time taking pictures, even though I was somewhat rushed.;)
So, if you liked this dress you'll like all of the others she has! She has Rey from the new and upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie, Snow White, Pocahontas, Tinker Bell, Anna Fever, and the Live Action Cinderella (which is so pretty!), and SO MUCH MORE! You totally need to check it out.;)
Here's the link-
-Emma-
Why are you still reading, go look!!!XD


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that dress is so amazing! The cape is so pretty.... ;)
    I want to buy something from Jaclynn's Etsy shop at some point - I really love the Belle and Rapunzel dresses! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree!:)Oh yeah, those are both really pretty!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! Elizabeth makes a great Elsa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! That dress is so cool.


    ~Ms. AGdoll~

    ReplyDelete