Wednesday, June 8, 2016

National Best Friends Day!

Do you all know what today is? It's National Best Friends Day, where you celebrate your best friends with your best friends!;D Sophie and Eden volunteered to be the stars of my friend photoshoot celebrating today!:)



***
I wish I had gotten to take more pictures, but I didn't have, like, any time for this photoshoot!;P
Now here are some ideas for things you could do for/with your best friend.:)
 
* Bring out your colored paper and make her an awesome card then give it to her *
 
* Text or call her *
 
* Loan her some of your favorite books (if you guys like reading) *
 
* Play games together such as cards, board games, computer games, or video games! (If you can't hang out to play, you can still play some board games over the phone or FaceTime. I remember I used to play Battleship over the phone with my friend.;D) *
 
* Craft something for her and give it to her as a present *
 
* Just hang out together! What could be more fun then just spending time with them? *
 
I hope you have a great Best Friends Day!:)
-Emma-
Do you have any plans with your best friend for today?
 
P.S. I HAVE FIFTY FOLLOWERS NOW!!! EEP!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I really want to do something celebrating my big goal for this year! Maybe a giveaway?;)


12 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm going to call my BFF today! :D
    YAY for 50 followers! That's awesome!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Best Friends Day! I actually spent most of the day with my BFF! (Beautiful photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that national best friends day existed! That's so cool! :D
    Congratulations on 50 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! That's so cool-I never knew that XD. Congratulations on 50 followers!!
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me, or do those two dolls look a bit like you and Jaclynn? ;)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I didn't even notice that, but they do!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete